Student Motivation Program
Enrollment for 2014-2015 is available.
Deadline for submission is September 26, 2014.
Student Motivation Program FAQs
- What type of schools can enroll? Currently the program is open to public, private, charter, and home schools. Any school or district that enrolls must provide tax-exempt documentation from the state in which they operate.
- How will I know if my district is enrolled? The contact person for school districts vary. You could contact your district office to see if they are participating in the Student Motivation Program.
- If my district is already enrolled, can I enroll my school? You wouldn't need to. If a district is already enrolled, the district will allocate the passes to their individual schools. If you need the contact information for your district’s contact person, please let us know.
- What information do I need to provide in order to enroll my school? Please fill out the enrollment form below and mail, e-mail or fax that form along with your tax-exempt documentation to email@example.com. Contact information can be found on the enrollment form as well.
- If it is past the deadline, can I still enroll my school/district? Yes, we do accept late enrollments. Please note, however, that any enrollment received following November 1st will not be processed until January 15th, 2015.
Please note that we have a limited number of passes for the program, and that it is first come, first served in regards to registering for the program and securing passes for your school/district.
If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-800-274-0099 ex. 1.
|Grade School||Grade School|
|Middle/High School||Middle/High School|