Graphic Design Intern - Downtown Milwaukee
Marcus Theatres Creative Services Department is seeking a Graphic Design Intern to assist in the fulfillment of graphics and marketing materials. Our objective is to grow and strengthen the Marcus Theatre brands through print and digital graphics. This internship offers exposure to a corporate environment and presents a great opportunity for a designer to strengthen his/her skills.
Intern responsibilities include:
- Design ads for newspaper/magazine/web
- Update web graphics each week
- Assist with design and production of brochures, newsletters, sales collateral, on-screen slides etc.
- Department maintenance (organize photo library, file prep., etc.)
Compensation and Benefits:
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and digital portfolio to Danbrown@marcustheatres.com with "Graphic Design Intern- (Insert Your Name)" in the subject line.
- Must be current college student working towards Bachelors degree in graphic arts, or similar field.
- Available to work 15-25 hours per week.
- Must possess strong writing/proofing skills. Must have strong creativity and knowledge of design principles.
- Be a team player and work well under pressure and deadlines
- Integrity, passion and enthusiasm for your work.
- Software: CS5/CS6: Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash. Microsoft Office. Knowledge of PC & MAC
- Portfolio: Must be able to present portfolio of 8-12 pieces.
Please submit your letter and resume via email to the following address:
mail your letter and resume to our Corporate Office: